We can ask for what we want or we can demand it. The murder of Sarah Everard started a movement that led to almost every household discussing how 97% of women have been sexually abused in their life. It made us stand up and say ENOUGH. We should feel SAFE.
20% of profits of the sale of this jumper will go to Trauma Breakthrough Charity who support adult survivors of trauma and abuse from survivors of sexual assault that happened just the other week, to people in their 60s working through childhood abuse, refugees, people who have had to make themselves homeless due to their family not accepting their true gender or sexuality, NHS staff struggling from the pandemic and the list goes on!! They’re mental health warriors and I’m so pleased to announce I’m going to be working with them on future projects to support them! 💖
- PLEASE NOTE JUMPERS CAN TAKE 7-10 WORKING DAYS TO ARRIVE
- Hand Printed in the UK
- Fabric: 80% ringspun cotton 20% polyester
- Sizing: XS 34" S 36" M 40" L 44" XL 48" 2XL 52"
We want your Pink Clouding products to always look their best!
Follow our recommended Care Instructions:
- Keep it cool: Wash at 30 º (Better for your Tee & the Environment)
- Don’t tumble dry: Air dry or pop on your radiator.
- Iron inside out: Our Prints are all hand printed, keep it looking fresh by ironing inside out!