Book your place here for my Blogging Workshop - Beginners run by Nicole Navigates! (Northants blogger and founder of Northamptonshire Bloggers Network)
Monday 3rd June, 6.15-9.00 pm
- This blogging workshop offers you a kick-start to your blogging career as a small business. We will learn the basic outline of how to structure a blog from initial idea to tips and tricks on how to get attention!
- You will be given a small takeaway pack to use as your blogging checklist and refresh your memory whenever you need it!
- The workshop will be taught by Nicole from Nicole Navigates and will last approx. 2.5 hours in a relaxed and chatty environment that you will be encouraged to take part in
- Full list of what will be covered in the workshop below
Blogging | The idea
- How to start a blog (getting set up)
- Establishing your online voice
- Deciding your blog categories
- Planning your blog posts (ideas and inspiration for blog writing)
Blogging | Structure
- How to title blog posts that grab people’s attention
- How to layout your blog posts
- Using photography
- How your blog posts can get you more email subscribers
Blogging | Tips and tricks
- SEO do’s and don’ts
- Using tags for blog posts
- How to promote your blog posts
- The power of Pinterest for blogging
Free SEO Checklist
Terms and Conditions
Location will always be within 5 mile radius of Kettering area
No discount codes can be used when paying for workshops.
Bookings are only secured once payment is received and are non-refundable or exchangeable unless the class is cancelled.
There must be a minimum of 5 attendees for the workshop to go ahead.